8. I am the victim of a crime. Does the District Attorney’s Office represent me? Can the prosecutor give me legal advice?
9. I was the victim of a violent crime and I am having a hard time paying for medical, funeral, mental health, and other related losses. Where can I get help?
10. I am the victim of a crime. I would like to know when an inmate will be released from prison? Who should I contact?
11. I have lost money as a result of a crime. Will your office help me receive compensation, or do I have to go to civil court for that?
12. My brother forged my mother's name on her grant deed and transferred rights to himself! I was supposed to inherit half of the property! Can you help?
13. My elderly father is a victim of a scam. He was told he just won the Canadian lottery, but he needs to pay the taxes before he receives his winnings. He believed them and wired them the "fee". Can you help him?
14. A local store advertised a product at a given price without disclosing that there were additional hidden costs. Can I get the advertised price? Who can I talk to?
16. A family member has been arrested and I’m not sure what happens next. What are the steps in a criminal case, and what happens at them?
17. My son is a juvenile charged with a crime. Will his juvenile proceedings/records be open to the public?
18. I am the defendant in a case and I can't seem to get in touch with my lawyer. Can I speak directly to the prosecutor on my case?
22. I am trying to get in contact with a particular Deputy District Attorney. How do I find that information?
25. I have a complaint against the prosecutor assigned to the case. How do I contact you and how will you respond?