Family Justice Centers - South County / Morgan Hill
16264 Church St., #103
OPEN ON WEDNESDAYS
- Advocacy and counseling services for victims of sexual assault and domestic violence and their children, including accompanying the victim to court.
- Legal services, including immigration and domestic violence related family court services, such as U-Visa application assistance, restraining orders, spousal support, and child custody.
- Access to law enforcement investigators who specialize in domestic violence and stalking. Detectives are available to speak to victims about pending investigations, take additional evidence, and conduct follow-up interviews.
- An on-site attorney from the District Attorney’s Office is available to meet with victims to answer questions about the criminal justice process and their case. Attorneys can also help victims prepare to testify at court appearances.
- Probation officers that can provide information about the perpetrator’s probation status.
- Referrals to 24-hour emergency shelters.
- Helping victims with processing restitution applications, safety planning, and re-location services.