- Counseling for victims of domestic violence and their children.
- Legal advice in family law and immigration, including assistance with U-Visa applications, restraining orders, spousal support, and child custody.
- Opportunity to speak with law enforcement investigators who specialize in domestic violence and stalking.
- Access to prosecutors from the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office to discuss the criminal justice process and status of pending cases.
- Access to probation officers who can provide information about the perpetrator’s probation status.
- Referrals to 24-hour emergency shelters.
- Assistance to victims with processing restitution applications, safety planning, and re-location services.