- Group Counseling: Group therapy is focused on providing a supportive atmosphere to process the impact of trauma as a result of the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting.
- Individual Counseling: Individual therapy is focused on providing one-on-one support to process the impact of trauma as a result of the Gilroy Garlic Festival shooting.
- Victim Advocacy: A Victim Advocate will be available to assist with identifying needs, providing resources and referrals, assist with finding a therapist, and other needs, as requested.
- Victim Compensation: A California Victim Compensation Board (CalVCB) Claim Specialist will be available to help individuals apply for CalVCB and answer questions about the program. Additionally, the Claim Specialist will be available to meet with individuals already qualified for the program to assist with bills and reimbursement.
- Additional Services: Non-traditional healing practices such as trauma yoga and mindfulness will also be offered through the GSRC. Trauma workshops and trainings will also be available. Please visit and follow our Facebook page @GSRC.DAO to stay up to date with additional services.